Today's like another day I nearly died again, ):
Early in the morning, I was suffering from really bad cramps again. I seriously nearly died. So yah, I was screaming and yelling at the top of my voice once again, obviously my youngest sister was feeling really irritated by me. But, she didn't complain at all to mummy(: Then my this playful beloved dog of mine, started disturbing me. She started licking me again like what she usually do every weekend. Omgz, I had no strength to stop her, so my sister did :D Yay!
I screamed "MUMMY!" For more than 20 times I think, buy my mum didn't hear me. So my sister, who couldn't stand my voice anymore, called my mum over. My mum being really smart every month, she came with the medicine I usually eat which really helps me alot. The Glass Cup I was holding nearly crack I tell you. My hands were trembling madly. After suffering a while again, I managed to sleep. Cause, whenever I sleep and wake up, the cramp would go away. According to my experiences.
I woke up in between my sleep, dashed for the toilet and vomitted. I didn't eat any breakfast at all yet cause of all the sufferings, so obviously I didn't vomit out any food, but I vomitted out gastric juices, like what my mum said. It was gross, green in colour. Disgusting. So, I returned back to my sleep. I was amazed that my mum didn't start nagging about me drinking all the icy drinks and chewing on ice everytime, that's why I'm suffering like that. She didn't say anything about it :D
So, my mum woke me up and she said " Girl ah, wake up already. Are you feeling better? Its already going 3pm." I looked at my watch and went "wah seh, 2.40 already! Why you never wake me up??" Mum," Cause I see you so pain, I don't want wake you up what.."
Thanks alooooooot mum :D
Alright, I haven't been uploading any pictures have I?
1st Day-Shenyang Trip
The super ultra act cool boy.
Others other time :D
Three Cheers,
sheryl!